Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last month

Only one month left to enjoy being pregnant! I'm excited and little sad that it has gone by so quickly. It has been so great to experience pregnancy again and the differences between the two pregnancies. This time has been filled with much more worry, but still amazing! It has been so fun to have J to experience this pregnancy with us and see his reactions to my changing abdomen. Not all of his comments are flattering, but have been interesting for sure!
At times it feels as though she may push her way right through my abdomen, but I love every minute of it. It is wonderful to know she is healthy and strong in there. We cannot wait to meet this girl who seems to have so much attitude already.

These are a few of the pictures we had taken earlier this week. It was a fun experience and a great way to hold on to the memories of our pregnancy.

1 comment:

KelsinaterB said...

These pictures are way too cute! I'm so glad that you had them taken. You guys look great! I can't believe she'll be here in a month! Can't wait to meet you, Ava!! xoxox