Saturday, May 9, 2009

14w6d

Quick updates....

  • Bladder infection is gone! Woohoo!!!
  • Stopped Prometrium a week ago and freaked out a little but I am feeling better now. The first few days after stopping it, I was getting lightheaded easily which alarms me due to my fainting history. I was also feeling more nauseous than normal. I seem to be doing better now though.
  • Still no fetal movement and I just wish I didn't have to wait any longer.
  • Still feeling tired, but as the nurse at my midwife's office reminded me, I am chasing around a 4 year old who isn't taking naps any longer and likes to stay up late and wake up early. Good training for my sleep deprivation though! ;)
  • Lastly, Will and I do not have a gender preference but I am so anxious to know what we are baking. Hopefully only 3-5 weeks until we find out!

No comments: