Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just waiting...

I've been through this wait hundreds of times and I should feel like giving up, but I don't! I'm sure we didn't conceive this cycle because Will and I were both a little ill and some nights I was too tired. However, I still feel the need to hold onto to some hope until Aunt Flow shows up. I've been really hungry lately and have had some cramping which most normal people would view as a positive but my body enjoys playing tricks on me! When we had our miscarriages last year my body started doing really strange things. I will have almost every symptom of being pregnant, but then A.F shows up. After ovulation I have this intense sense of smell, cramping, and sore breasts. This cycle hasn't really produced anything except the cramping. I'll take that as a sign for now but I'll hold off on testing a little longer. I haven't heard what my progesterone level came back as so I'll place a call to my midwife today.

No comments: