Monday, July 6, 2009

Spectacular finds!!!

J and I ventured out to Dupont a few weeks ago (yes, I am a little late posting) to explore the annual Dupont community yard sale. I am not a big fan of yard sales since I don't usually discover any great finds and spend way too much time getting in and out of the car. I was introduced to the Dupont sale by a friend (Thanks Kristi!) a few years ago and have only gone twice. I did amazingly well this time though.
J and I were about to call it quits after walking around for about an hour and not finding a single thing. We headed down one last street and discovered a lady who had twin girls with tons or clothes and things. SCORE!!!
Here are our finds...

Some cute girl accessories...notice the adorable boots.

An adorable pink Boppy bouncy seat.

My favorite find of all...Graco SweetPeace swing!


And of course, we have found a few other new deals that were too cute to pass up. I've even found a few other cute pieces since this picture was taken.
It sure is fun to shop for baby stuff again!




No comments: