Monday, November 3, 2008

My body...

First, I did take a test only to have a negative result reminding of what a long journey this has been. It also occurred to me today that I absolutely have this love-hate relationship with my body that I thought I'd share.

I hate that my body...
-could not hold onto the babies I wished for so badly.
-can't seem to function properly to carry a child again.
-seems to have a mind of it's own.

I love that my body...
-can produce such an amazing miracle.
-allowed me to see what being a mom is all about.

(Now sobbing)
I will forever be thankful for being able to experience pregnancy and having such an amazing child. I only wish I could have one last chance to completely cherish being pregnant and allow Jace the experience of being a big brother. It's has been 1 1/2 years since our last pregnancy and I'm losing hope that we will ever get pregnant again. I'm so frustrated right now!

2 comments:

KelsinaterB said...

Tonya, I feel so bad for you guys, but have confidence that things will work out how they're supposed to. Don't give up yet, and continue to have faith that your efforts will prove successful. Love ya guys!

The Brights said...

hang in there girl! Remember...not to stress about it too! A good book to read is The Mind Body Prescription by Dr. Sarno. You may find some things in there that really resonate with you. It sure does for me...I've only just started the book too. The Four Agreements is another fantastic one! anyway, just some ideas for you because I know you can be hard on yourself (like I know I am).