Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hahaha!

Well as some sort of cruel joke my period was late by 5 days and just happened to start right on April 1st! What the hell!?!
I desperately hope that we stay free of illness the next few months so we can make some sort of normal attempt at conceiving. I don't intend for it to appear that we are in some sort of rush to conceive, but in a way we are! We aren't getting any younger and while it's true that Will can produce children up until the day he dies, the same isn't true for me. I'm starting to worry that if this takes much longer I may not be able to create a child. I know, I know...I'm not even thirty yet but it's really not that far away either. It took us five years to conceive Jace and another two years between Jace and our losses. Of course we weren't actively trying during the entire time but most people not using contraceptives seem to not have such a long wait. Maybe if Will gets fired and we end up on welfare I'll get pregnant! Hahaha!

3 comments:

KelsinaterB said...

Hang in there. It will happen one of these days. I love the updates and your candidness throughout this journey. Love you!

The Lees Family said...

Don't loose hope! It will happen!

The Brights said...

Ha ha....you know thats what will happen if you get fired, etc. Hey, looked what happened when you left the clinic!